plans for golang packages in z

Frank Heimes frank.heimes at canonical.com
Fri Oct 14 07:04:40 UTC 2016

Hi Michael,
I think this is a great idea - because I heard from IBM that Go 1.7
contains several s390x patches that make the z support sound,
and that kubernetes will be re-based to golang 1.7 at some point in time,
which would allow to build it for s390x without any further adjustment.

Bye, Frank

Frank Heimes | Tech. Lead z | Canonical Ltd.
mail: frank.heimes at canonical.com
irc: jfh
P: +49 (0) 7031 415515
www.canonical.com | www.ubuntu.com | ubuntu-on-big-iron.blogspot.com