Server team meeting minutes: 2016-05-31

Christian Ehrhardt christian.ehrhardt at canonical.com
Tue May 31 16:48:04 UTC 2016

== Meeting information ==
 * #ubuntu-meeting: ubuntu-server-team, 31 May at 16:00 — 16:24 UTC
 * Full logs at [[
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2016/ubuntu-meeting.2016-05-31-16.00.log.html
]]

== Meeting summary ==

Skipping all empty sections
=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===

No old actions to review.
As a bit of a delayed action from two weeks ago nacc was telling us that
there will be a v2 of the importer tool this week.

=== Yakkety Development ===
The discussion about "Yakkety Development" started at 16:03.

  * ''LINK:'' https://wiki.ubuntu.com/YakketyYak/ReleaseSchedule
  * ''LINK:''
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/rls-mgr/rls-y-tracking-bug-tasks.html#ubuntu-server

=== Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:07.

- nothing to discuss

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team" started
at 16:09.

- nothing to discuss

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb,
sforshee, arges)" started at 16:10.

- smb shared that there are indications but no confirmations for a 4.8
kernel in Yakkety.

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:12.

No interesting CFPs

=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:12.

None.

=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:13.

- nothing to discuss

=== next meeting will be in a week date 7th of june, same time - gnuoy will
be chairing (I jumped in today) ===
The discussion about "next meeting will be in a week date 7th of june, same
time - gnuoy will be chairing (I jumped in today)" started at 16:15.

=== Bug Progress ===
The discussion about "Bug Progress" started at 16:16.

- We now regularly track progress on community important bugs here. See the
full log for details.

Christian Ehrhardt
Software Engineer, Ubuntu Server
Canonical Ltd