SRU never reviewed, why/how do we avoid that next time?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu May 19 13:05:45 UTC 2016

Le 19/05/2016 14:54, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> I'd say that cases like this at least require prodding some SRU team
> member with some good reason -- I wouldn't expect these uploads to get
> accepted as part of the regular workflow.

Thanks for the feedback&review Martin!

I think what you wrote makes sense and indeed there is no reason to not
land the update in yakkety (Bjoern said he would get it ready in the
next days, just need to set up his env for the new serie).

We had the case of build issue/new serie being prepared in wily though,
which might have contributed to that upload not being review

Cheers,
Sebastien