SRU never reviewed, why/how do we avoid that next time?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 21:29:52 UTC 2016

Le 18/05/2016 18:16, Christopher Arges a écrit :
> If a review doesn't happen in a timely manner I would ping an SRU team member
> on their day as shown here:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Publishing

Hey Christopher,

Yes, pinging/nagging would work, it should be needed though and I don't
like to abuse of those pings. The wiki page seems also quite outdated
(Kate is listed but I don't think she has been active in recent years?)

Thanks for proposing to review it today, I'm unsure the SRU still make
much sense though, now that xenial is out, wily users probably don't
count on it after a cycle and most migrated ...

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher