changelogs.ubuntu.com questions/issues?

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 11 17:10:27 UTC 2016

Further information for the record.  The extract-changelogs project in
Launchpad has been updated, the maintainer set to Ubuntu Core Dev, bug
filing enabled, and the code updated to include changes from multiple
junk branches.  Additional details regarding the bug itself can be
found in the bug report.