Server team meeting minutes: 2016-06-07

Liam Young liam.young at
Thu Jun 9 09:20:19 UTC 2016

== Minutes ==

=== Review ACTION points from previous meeting ===
The discussion about "Review ACTION points from previous meeting" started
at 16:00.

No actions from previous meeting to discuss.

=== Yakkety Development ===
The discussion about "Yakkety Development" started at 16:01.

nacc working on php cleanup.

  * ''LINK:''
 * '''Release Bugs''' (16:03)

Main discussion deferred to "Assigned merges/bugwork" section of agenda

  * ''LINK:''

=== Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou) ===
The discussion about "Server & Cloud Bugs (caribou)" started at 16:04.

caribou has been working on corosync, clamav & kexec-tools among other

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team ===
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the QA Team" started
at 16:05.

QA person starting at beginning of July

=== Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb, sforshee, arges)
The discussion about "Weekly Updates & Questions for the Kernel Team (smb,
sforshee, arges)" started at 16:06

Nothing was raised.

=== Upcoming Call For Papers ===
The discussion about "Upcoming Call For Papers" started at 16:07.


=== Ubuntu Server Team Events ===
The discussion about "Ubuntu Server Team Events" started at 16:08.


=== Open Discussion ===
The discussion about "Open Discussion" started at 16:08.

teward reported that a security fix was released last week for nginx and
has been uploaded to Yakkety. However, merge is on hold because Debian
indicating they're still 'testing' dynamic module support which may
indicate that it's not entirely stable yet. teward will keep an eye on
that, but that todo on the blueprint will remain BLOCKED or TODO until it
looks OK

=== Announce next meeting date, time and chair ===
The discussion about "Announce next meeting date, time and chair" started
at 16:10.

next meeting will be in a week date 14th of june, same time. zul to chair.

=== Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak) ===
The discussion about "Assigned merges/bugwork (rbasak)" started at 16:10.

- We now regularly track progress on community important bugs here. See the
full log at for details
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>

More information about the ubuntu-devel mailing list