Call for testing : Driverless printing on Zesty

Bernard Tremblay tremblay.bernard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:00:00 UTC 2016

Yes, after turning off/on the printer, the lpstat -v returns this:
bt at ungava:~$ lpstat -v
device for Brother-MFC-J650DW: ipp://BRW3C77E657AB52.local:631/ipp/print

I have checked and I have only one print queue.

I did not install any proprietary Brother drivers. I will install the
scanner driver asap and tell you what happens.

Thanks again,

           Bernard

Bernard Tremblay
Tremblay.Bernard at gmail.com
R: (418) 658-1411
C: (581) 988-1411
Le but de Linux est de gérer vos ressources et faire le travail,
le but des OS propriétaire est de vous vendre d'autres licences...