Ubuntu Error Tracker is read-only

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 7 16:37:01 UTC 2016

Some of you might remember that the Ubuntu Error Tracker had problems
with the size of its database when it first came into service and that
we had to use a fresh database a couple of times.  We've always wanted
to merge all the data together into one grand database and that time has
finally come.  The process will involve a period of time where the
current database will be read-only.  During that time period it will not
be possible to open Launchpad bugs from crashes in the Error Tracker and
we will not be receiving new crash reports.  This read-only period
should last about 24 hours.  I'll send another announcement when we are
up and running with the new database.

Thanks!
--
Brian Murray