Python 3 only for 16.04

Rodney Dawes rodney.dawes at canonical.com
Thu Nov 5 15:48:41 UTC 2015

One thing I notice, is that this list only includes runtime
dependencies, and not build time dependencies. To port things to Python
3, it's not necessarily just a matter of porting the runtime deps, but
also build deps will need porting.

For ubuntu-sso-client, I would suggest not porting it, and if any code
needs to use an SSO client, the best options would be:

1) Get a thin wrapper around the ubuntuone-credentials Ui to embed it
into the GTK+ online-accounts settings panel
   a) get ubuntuone-credentials into main
   b) switch anything needing an Ubuntu SSO account to online-accounts

2) Replace ubuntu-sso-client with the code that was in ubiquity for
logging in to U1 during install in a simpler log-in process