Ubuntu Community Team Q&A with Olli Ries today

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 4 12:53:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

You might have read Olli's blog post explaining the plans around the
technologies that constitute the client part of Ubuntu and the roadmap to
convergence.

http://www.olli-ries.com/t-242d

It's going to be an exciting journey, and while the post provides the
request for more roadmap clarity from community members, we also want to
make sure that as usual there is a space to interactively ask more
questions and get answers. With that intention, Olli will be our next guest
today in the Ubuntu Community Team Q&A. So if you want to ask or learn more
about the future of Ubuntu on the client, come along and join us!

WHAT: Ubuntu Community Team Q&A with Olli Ries
WHERE: http://ubuntuonair.com
WHEN: Tuesday, 4th Aug at 15:00UTC [1]

For those who are interested but couldn't make it, the video will be
available as usual on the UbuntuOnAir Youtube account [2].

Cheers,
David.

[1]
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2015-08-04T15:00:00