Feature Freeze in effect for 14.10

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 4 20:04:46 UTC 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 11:35:13AM -0400, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> I've just uploaded libav11 to unstable, starting the transition there.
> I don't expect too many problems. Is now a good time to start the
> transition? As promised to Colin in the other thread, I am going to
> keep a much closer eye on this transition compared to libav10 this
> time.

I've synced libav11 into
https://launchpad.net/~cjwatson/+archive/ubuntu/devirt/+packages and
have started on the rebuilds.  I'll copy the whole lot into utopic once
that's done.

(I know you'd already done a pass in ~motumedia/ubuntu/libav11, but
doing it in a non-virtualised PPA that supports all architectures means
that I can copy binaries into the archive.)