ANN: TRAINCON-0 - CITRAIN all stop starting Friday

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Thu Mar 20 18:38:34 UTC 2014

On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Alexander Sack wrote:
> I am sending this as a proxy for the not-yet existing TRAINCON bot

Ooooh.  I like trains.  Trains sound fun!

Alex: Would it be possible to provide some high-level context here?

This would enable bringing everyone up to speed (equally), without
presuming that anyone has more information than anyone else; and in
particular what packages, suites and/or derivatives need to take note
of this train thing and whether anything proactive needs to be done or
if it's actually just something that can be passively ignored?

	-Paul

(I'm fully aware that I might have missed some big prior announcement,
but on the off-chance I have, it might mean that others have too).