Launchpad buildds and capabilities

Rodney Dawes rodney.dawes at canonical.com
Sat Mar 8 15:27:20 UTC 2014

Building under sbuild should give you the same errors.

You probably shouldn't run gnome-keyring-daemon as part of the test
suite, but instead use the "mock" module's API to mock out any
interaction with the daemon itself, in the tests. Or python-dbusmock to
do more specific mocking of DBus interactions.