More sponsors needed

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 5 10:37:37 UTC 2014

Le 05/03/2014 09:34, Jackson Doak a écrit :
> Since the beta freeze is now over, could some people please help with
> the sponsor queue? still more than 60 requests for sponsorship, most
> of which are bugfixes.

Hey Jackson,

Thanks for caring about that. Note that a part of the backlog got
cleared since your previous email, we got down to under 40 items, new
ones are coming so we are back up to 60. Sure there is work to do still,
but your email could give the impression no work is being done on
sponsoring which is not the case ;-)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher