Updating QtWebKit to 5.2

David Barth david.barth at canonical.com
Thu Jun 5 16:24:52 UTC 2014

Le 03/06/2014 06:39, Timo Jyrinki a écrit :
>> In other words, don't block on webapp support. We will land a fix to switch
>> all apps to Oxide, to go along with the qtwebkit upload.
More on to this thread, and as a heads up for everyone.

We can't make Oxide the only supported runtime just now. The 13.10
framework can't easily support Oxide, which was only introduced in 14.04.

So instead we'll keep that support for a few more weeks.

However, I now have the names of the webapps that need an upgrade. See
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7595794/

Please consider using the new webview policy group in 14.04 as
documented here:
http://developer.ubuntu.com/publish/webapp/packaging-web-apps/

Thank you

David