Please help with sponsoring

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 23 07:31:00 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

we are up to 90 sponsorship items in our queue again:

   http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/

It would be fantastic, if all of you could help with reviewing,
uploading or rejecting them, if you have a bit of time.

Ubuntu will benefit from your help in two ways:

  - fixes will get into Ubuntu
  - you will help new developers understand the concepts of
    our work better and will get trained to become developers
    themselves

If you are unsure of how code reviews are done, have a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews - or follow up on
this mailing list. I'm still looking for volunteers who want to get
involved with the patch pilot programme, please let me know if you're
interested.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Have a great day,
  Daniel