Back on shape, touch image 132 will be promoted

Didier Roche didrocks at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 17 06:41:53 UTC 2014

Le 16/01/2014 17:53, Didier Roche a écrit :

> We are waiting on AP tests results in the infrastructure (so, another
> 5-6 hours) and we need to dogfood the image on both maguro and mako.
> We'll probably be able to promote an image only tomorrow morning
> european time surely.

Image test results and dogfooding both +1 on the image promotion for
image #132.

The trace related to tests failures on maguro are due to the random
lockup since the new Mir
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity8/+bug/1268693). The Unity8 crashers
are as well the known one on startup and screen locked. Manual AP tests
run confirms those.

So, we are going to promote that image (surely in ~3h as I don't have
access right to that). Meanwhile, we are resuming the publishing of
prepared release landing. Developers holding off their upload can now
safely go back to a normal Friday release day ;)

Thanks again everyone,

Cheers,
Didier