Next UDS: 11 - 13 March 2014

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 10 19:14:29 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

My apologies for the delay in announcing the next Ubuntu Developer
Summit. The last few months have been somewhat hectic and we wanted to
wait for some confirmed conference/sprint dates across Ubuntu
Engineering and cross-check those with our release schedule before
committing to final dates so we can ensure as many people are there as
possible.

I can now confirm that our next Ubuntu Developer Summit will take
place from *Tues 11th March 2014 - Thurs 13th March 2014*. I wanted to
let you all know ASAP so you can get it in your calendars.
summit.ubuntu.com is updated and ready to start having sessions added
or proposed (http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1403/).

This next UDS will look and feel much like the last one; the same
tracks and format. The feedback we have received from the last UDS
suggests that the changes we made were well received. As ever, your
feedback is always welcome.

We would like to ask everyone to get their sessions scheduled by *Fri
21st Feb 2014*; this gives potential attendees time to coordinate time
away from work to join the sessions.

If you want to have a session at UDS, please see
http://uds.ubuntu.com/getinvolved/propose-a-session/ for how to
propose it. As usual, feel free to ask for help from myself or Michael
Hall, David Planella, or Daniel Holbach,

Thanks,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon