Minutes from the Ubuntu Kernel Team meeting, 2013-10-15

Joseph Salisbury joseph.salisbury at canonical.com
Tue Oct 15 17:08:38 UTC 2013

= Meeting Minutes =
[[http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2013/10/15/%23ubuntu-meeting.txt|IRC Log of
the meeting.]]
[[http://voices.canonical.com/kernelteam|Meeting minutes.]]

== Agenda ==
[[https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeam/Meeting#Tues, 15 Oct, 2013|20131015
Meeting Agenda]]

=== ARM Status  ===
 S/master-next: fixes for the SATA bus present on the imx6 board were
 committed, while support for a new imx6-variant (wandboard) is under
 investigation.

=== Release Metrics and Incoming Bugs  ===
 Release metrics and incoming bug data can be reviewed at the following
link:
     * http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/kt-meeting.txt

=== Milestone Targeted Work Items  ===
 || apw       || foundations-1305-arm64-bringup     || 2 work items ||

 We are ~2 days away from 13.10's Final Release.  The kernel remains
 frozen and we do not anticipate any further uploads before release.  All
 patches coming in at this time are being queued for SRU.
 -----
 Important upcoming dates:
 Thurs Oct 17 - 13.10 Release (~2 days away)

===  Status: CVE's ===
 == 2013-10-15 ==
 The current CVE status can be reviewed at the following link:
 http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/cve/pkg/ALL-linux.html

Raring/Quantal/Precise/Lucid  ===
 Status for the main kernels, until today (Oct. 15):
   *   Lucid - Verification and Regression Testing
   * Precise - Verification and Regression Testing
   * Quantal - Verification and Regression Testing
   * Raring  - Verification and Regression Testing
 Current opened tracking bugs details:
   * http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/kernel-sru-workflow.html
 For SRUs, SRU report is a good source of information:
   * http://people.canonical.com/~kernel/reports/sru-report.html

=== Open Discussion or Questions? Raise your hand to be recognized  ===
 Thanks everyone