Including cheese in the default desktop

Omar B. estelar57 at hotmail.com
Thu May 23 20:25:56 UTC 2013

The bug doesn't really states that cheese should be default, but rather a way to test your cam.
Also cheese has a simple bug that makes you see everything mirrored by default and you have to dig into the effects to find the correct one. So if it gets fixed I guess is not a problem if its included by default.
I think the ubuntu-friendly program has an app on the system ( https://friendly.ubuntu.com/participate/ ) where you can test some of your hardware components and let you give it a score (and share it online: https://friendly.ubuntu.com/ )
However Is kinda slow or sometimes buggy and would be nice if it helped you fill bug reports or be sent to a support site when something doesn't work correctly.