Ubuntu Touch: Poppler or MuPDF as PDF renderer

Paul Sladen ubuntu at paul.sladen.org
Mon May 20 17:35:51 UTC 2013

On Sat, 18 May 2013, Alexander Antimonov wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 01:25:12PM +0200, Till Kamppeter wrote:
> > On a mobile device this is overkill. We need only one PDF renderer

Is this just for the Phablet Core apps?  Or to be part of the
generally-available standard API for third-party apps?

> What exact testing do we want: ... all of these and more?

MuPDF is available either a proprietary $$,$$$/year licence, or under
the GPL.  If either of those licences is not a problem, then the other
options Alexander has listed can be investigated/stated.

	-Paul