No "Lunch" break Re: Ubuntu Developer Summits Now Online and Every Three Months

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 4 00:29:17 UTC 2013

On 2 March 2013 13:43, Iain Lane <laney at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 01, 2013 at 04:53:58PM -0500, Michael Hall wrote:
>> 14:00 - 20:00 UTC actually
>
> Right - it got updated for a third time after I posted. I think the
> canonical location is http://summit.ubuntu.com/uds-1303/

Looking at the scheduler, the session are all back to back with a
maximum 5 minute breaks between them.
Granted there is no logistics issues of people finding the rooms.
But it's still interesting that there is no bigger break in this 6
hour block for lunch (dinner/breakfast/midnight snack).
Is this intentional? Cause it seems like the 5UTC plenary might be
ignored by many to go offline and grab something to eat.

Regards,

Dmitrijs.