non-Unity flavours and Mir

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jun 18 13:52:02 UTC 2013

On 06/18/2013 08:04 AM, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Oliver Grawert <ogra at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>
>> hi,
>> Ubuntu
>> I'm
>> as
>>>
>>> Generally when I find myself at odds with a number of people who I
>> generally
>>> consider pretty rationale people it causes me to go back and
>> reconsider if
>>> maybe I've missed something in formulating my perspective on an
>> issue.
>>
>> well someone reached out a hand and said "can you help me understand
>> what i might have missed in formulating, we can have a call or another
>> form of forum" ...
>>
>> the answer was "no i don't have any interest in talking to you"

> And yet this thread continues. Perhaps you're being a bit over dramatic yourself.  Talking is still going on, so pretty clearly your characterization isn't completely accurate.
>
> It would probably be a lot easier to work out issues like this face to face in hallway conversation or over a beer.  Unfortunately, such meetings these days are Canonical only.
>
> Scott K

There is no reason the same conversation can't happen over a video chat
(beers still optional, of course).  This is how the vast majority of
Canonical conversations happens these days too.  I haven't been in the
same city as any of my team members since UDS in Copenhagen, so please
don't feel like the community is being left out.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com