non-Unity flavours and Mir

Ma Xiaojun damage3025 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:04:18 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM, Scott Kitterman <ubuntu at kitterman.com> wrote:
> As I mentioned, I'm relying on what upstream kwin has said.  I know there have
> been times (quantal) when Ubuntu moving to a new mesa version in a manner
> that, from the perspective of our upstream, was overly aggressive caused
> problems.  I would assume that was done because the features were wanted for
> Ubuntu specific reasons and not just version chasing.  It may be no more than
> that.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/m/mesa.html looks quite messy :)

And I checked building flags, Arch Linux enables more stuff.

And I noted that we may need separate the build of libOSMesa and rest
of Mesa. As libOSMesa built with --enable-shared-glapi is considered
broken.

And still want to see where are the bugs remotely caused by Unity?