Review of current autopkgtest failures, bucket into teams

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 25 22:19:37 UTC 2013

Hi Martin,

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 01:34:40PM +0200, Martin Pitt wrote:
> == foundations ==
> saucy-adt-pandas (regression)

It looks like Dmitry Shachnev has fixed this up already - thanks, Dmitry!

Beyond that, this is a package in universe which I don't think Foundations
should be responsible for fixing the test suite in.  I think either this
should be owned by MOTU, like other aspects of universe are, or we should
not run / not block on autopkgtests for unseeded packages.

> saucy-adt-apt-clone (regression)
> saucy-adt-eglibc (rebuild test FTBFS)
> saucy-adt-lintian (regression)
> saucy-adt-python2.7 (never worked on amd64, ok on i386)
> saucy-adt-python3.3 (never worked on amd64, ok on i386)
> saucy-adt-ubuntu-release-upgrader (regression)

I'll make sure these get taken care of.

Thanks,