smem report from the nexus-raring

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 29 09:18:04 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:06:41 +0100, Sebastien Bacher wrote:

> We recently did a smem memory snapshot from raring, running on a nexus
> tablet. The results have been recorded on the wiki:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Nexus7/Smem-2013-01-16

At least some of the items have notes indicating work has already started
on them.
Do either of these have issues filed? It would be easier to follow
progress and have discussions related to individual applications' memory
consumption in the familiar LP bug interface, while keeping the wiki page
as an overview with links to LP.

Jani