Let's Discuss Interim Releases [no raring]

Dale Trombley buzzmandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:43:58 UTC 2013

As one of the user base I hope I can reply here.

I use kubuntu dev version so I can always be up to date with the latest and
greatest. Especially the latest version of kde. You guys (kubuntu devs)
rock and I always look forward to the next update. I do various bug reports
when I can but I don't know the programming side well enough to know the
work load of the current release schedule vs. a rolling type release.
Having said that I would LOVE kubuntu rolling release. I have been looking
recently into rolling release distros but my fondness for kubuntu
specifically has kept me from jumping the gun. Mostly because as in my mind
if I constantly jump to the next dev version I'm as close to a rolling
release in my favorite distro as I can be. If a user has any say I must say
+1 on the rolling release idea.

Thank you for all you do devs. Just letting you know it IS appreciated.