Minutes from Developer Membership Board Meeting 2013-01-07

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 14 13:30:36 UTC 2013

Hello,

On 14.02.2013 14:12, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> I think you should step back and let him speak deal with this.   I wasn't a DMB member when he applied before,  but I am now.  The fact that people (who,  by some amazing coincidence, all work for the same company) keep harassing the DMB about this makes me approach his application more skeptically.

>From a DMB member I'd expect that they can leave company affiliations
aside. They didn't matter before and there's no need to drag them into
the conversation now. Of course Séb works closely with Björn, so he has
a reason to wonder what's going on.

All that's been asked for is some more concrete steps on what Björn
should work on to improve his chances in a /third/ try to get upload
rights. Which, I, as somebody who talks to many contributors who
consider applying, would be interested in as well.

Please let's try to stick to what we're all interested in: people's
contributions, their qualification and when they're ready for upload rights.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Stay up to date: follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com