smem report from the nexus-raring

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 25 17:00:09 UTC 2013

Le 25/04/2013 18:06, Sebastien Bacher a écrit :
> I will follow up on the list when I have more informations

Laney found an issue with glib-networking (relying on
DESKTOP_SESSION="gnome" for detecting the method to use, where we set it
to "ubuntu" which shouldn't use the fallback mode either) and is working
on a fix, details on
https://bugs.launchpad.net/glib-networking/+bug/1172792

That will fix the ubuntu-geoip case (which does access proxy through
glib), but the problem with libproxy is still there and affects
signond/signon-ui which are using libproxy directly, we will need to
deal with those as well

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher