Patch pilot report 2013-04-10

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 10 16:22:08 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

(I was feeling in the mood of doing some sponsoring this afternoon so I
moved my shift, scheduled for tomorrow, to today.)

Here is what I got done (started with 35 items, down to 30 with some
that will fall in the next update and some new one that got added while
I was working on the queue):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gedit-plugins/+bug/1165742
the suggested fix was not correct but was enough to figure out the
issue, tweaked and uploaded a fix

https://code.launchpad.net/~geoubuntu/ubuntu/raring/sessioninstaller/1049467/+merge/157605
sponsored

https://launchpadlibrarian.net/136603963/emacs-fix-column-shrinkage.diff
sponsored precise sru

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/raring/+source/python-gnutls/+bug/1013798
sponsored for precise/quantal/raring

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/bitcoin/+bug/1159832
the debdiff was already uploaded, unsubscribed sponsors

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gtk+3.0/+bug/1160379
unsubscribing sponsors, upstream is not really happy with the current
solution and we don't want to SRU something they think is buggy

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nvidia-cuda-toolkit/+bug/1162945
the debdiff was already uploaded, unsubscribed sponsors

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/flightgear/+bug/1077624
unsubscribing sponsors from the bug, that's already in the queue through
a merge request

https://code.launchpad.net/~mitya57/ubuntu/precise/marble/lp1049473/+merge/156256
sponsored

Cheers,