Future of the Hundred Papercuts project

Chris Wilson notgary at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 26 12:05:33 UTC 2012

Hi there Desktop and Dev teams,

My name if Chris Wilson and I've recently taken over the leadership of the
Hundred Papercuts project, and am exploring ways to revitalise it now that
contributions have all but dried up. I'm drawing up a plan on this
wiki<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FutureOfThePapercutsProject>page
consisting of ideas from both myself and anyone who has something to
say.

Throughout this discussion, I'm not going to be dismissing any but the most
radical proposals, which could result in a rather disruptive plan to
reorganise the project. To reduce the impact that such changes may have on
the larger Ubuntu project, I was hoping that the Deskop and Development
teams could review the proposal and give final approval once the discussion
period ends on 1st November.

Does this sound Ok with you guys, and if not, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris