New archive signing key for >= quantal

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 20 10:23:08 UTC 2012

Some time ago we generated a new signing key (4096R/C0B21F32) for the
Ubuntu archive, since the previous one was generated in 2004 and was
starting to look a bit elderly.  I added this to the ubuntu-keyring
package some time ago, and have now arranged for quantal and newer
releases to be signed using both the old and new keys.  After some
transitional period we will switch to signing only with the new key.

I hope very much that nobody will notice this change unless they go
looking for it, because if they do then I've probably done it wrong. :-)
I'll keep an eye on things today to make sure.