Patch Pilot 20120907

James Page james.page at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 7 16:55:08 UTC 2012

Notes from my session today.

https://code.launchpad.net/~jfi/ubuntu/quantal/psensor/fix-LP1029065/+merge/117028
 - Abandoned - marked WIP to get it off the sponsorship list.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cheese/+bug/981803
 - Already uploaded to proposed - unsub-ed sponsors

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/spamassassin/+bug/1040274
 - Lots of bugfixes to merge - uploaded

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libquantum/+bug/1047380
 - Built OK - enables hardening flags so worth picking - synced.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/zgv/+bug/1047383
 - Misc bugs and fixes - synced.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kde-gtk-config/+bug/1047387
 - Need a merge, not a sync - explained to reporter and unsubscribed
sponsors.

https://code.launchpad.net/~respawneral/ubuntu/precise/java-gnome/java-gnome-fix-1043558/+merge/123232
 - MP updated - but still need a bit more work - provided feedback.

https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/ubuntu-dev-tools/gnupginterface-is-evil/+merge/122402
 - Different approach agreed - marked WIP to remove from the
sponsoring queue.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/blktap-dkms/+bug/1028135
 - New upstream release for compat with 3.5 kernel - proposed by
upstream themselves which created some confusion as the packaging was
quite different. Worked with Mike on IRC to get the correct release
and uploaded a new version for ubuntu.

EOD

- --
James Page