Call for testing: MySQL 5.1.66 and 5.5.28 security updates

Robie Basak robie.basak at canonical.com
Mon Oct 29 07:16:07 UTC 2012

Marc,

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 10:18:58AM -0400, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have pushed updated MySQL 5.1.66 packages for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS and
> Ubuntu 11.10, and MySQL 5.5.28 for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and Ubuntu 12.10
> into the -proposed pocket.

Could you please consider bug 1014732? I stuck this in the sponsoring
queue on Friday - looks like approximately concurrently to your update.
The issue is that error logging is accidentally turned off in Precise,
so bugs are hard to triage, and presumably now regressions may go
undetected. I can rebase on top of this update, but would it be worth
doing something different in order to pick up potential regressions from
this update more easily?

Robie