Patch pilot report 2012-10-16
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 16 15:36:50 UTC 2012
here's what I got through today:
- Tested, found a small problem and gave feedback. Found a related
problem and filed a bug about it.
- Reviewed and merged.
- pinged Riddell and Darkwing about it. Darkwing said he'll take
care of it today.
Inconsistency in decimal point for es_MX and es_NI locale (pad.lv/997248)
- Pinged dpm and pitti about it. Instructed the patch author to submit
the change upstream along with some official documentation.
- Pinged seb128 about it.
iscsiadm hangs in recvmsg() (pad.lv/1053306)
ecb: incompatible with emacs23, breaks installation / upgrade
- Noticed that it was uploaded already and is still in the review
queue. Unsubscribed sponsors.
Totem-mozilla plugin fails to display video in online .mov & .mp4
- Talked to seb128 about it, who will handle it. Might be done as part
of a gnome upstream update SRU.
fglrx-updates kernel module failed to build (pad.lv/1048142)
- Talked to tseliot about it, who has fixed it in quantal already and
will help to get it into precise.
- Not quite clear from the MP if this change is supposed to go into
precise. Asked for clarification and an SRU bug.
[SRU] Sync python-mode 1:6.0.12-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
- Targetted for quantal-updates.
Have a great day,
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to
More information about the ubuntu-devel