Regular Ubuntu Development Hangouts

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 22 10:35:56 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

I have been hosting regular Google+ Hangouts on Air for a while now and
they've been a great and fun way to demo and talk about what we're
doing, get new people involved and get people to ask questions they
might have.

If you or your team want to be part of this, I set up a schedule on the
wiki where you can easily add yourself and what you want to talk about.

  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/Hangouts

It'd be great if you would join in, talk about what you're doing, demo
something, explain whatever you want talk about related to Ubuntu
development, as it will make our work more open to the world and get you
in touch with contributors and people interested in Ubuntu.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to