Minutes from the Developer Membership Board meeting of the 1st of November (at UDS)

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Tue Nov 20 18:37:29 UTC 2012

On 11/20/2012 01:28 PM, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 07:55:33PM -0500, Stéphane Graber wrote:
>> A new Xorg packageset was created:
>> http://people.canonical.com/~stgraber/package_sets/raring/xorg and
>> Maarten was added to it as an uploader.
>
> The list of packages ubuntu-x tends will generally vary over time.  We
> track the packages we tend via the package subscriptions of the ubuntu-x
> team.  Will someone be periodically comparing that list with the package
> set, and updating the set when there are discrepencies?
>
> Bryce

Hi Bryce,

The standard process is for one of the members of the packageset to send
us an e-mail to ubuntu-devel-permissions at lists.ubuntu.com

If the request matches the criteria for the packageset as defined when
the set was created, the packages will be added to the packageset, if
not, you'll be asked to attend a Developer Membership Board meeting to
discuss a change of the criteria.

We haven't yet defined a strict set of criteria for the xorg packageset,
though I expect anything that's closely related to xorg/wayland and
related drivers and GL libraries to be added without requiring you to
attend a meeting.

--
Stéphane Graber
Ubuntu developer