[ubuntu/raring-proposed] glew 1.9.0-3 (Accepted)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 9 12:58:50 UTC 2012

Le 09/11/2012 13:48, Alessio Treglia a écrit :
> that it would have been better to sync it earlier rather than later in
> the cycle though
> since we are in the early development stages and I think we have enough time
> to care about porting and fix bugs.
Right, better to do it early indeed but we don't want to do that at a
cost of breaking the distribution. We are trying to move away from
"break things and then fix them" to test and fix before uploading and
never break users, it would be good in that spirit if somebody could
give a try to rebuilding the unity stack on the new glew and see if
unity is still working before getting glew in... do you think that's
something you could do? (using a ppa for that testing should work as well)

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher