reminder: Feature Definition Freeze on 5/31 2100 UTC

Kate Stewart kate.stewart at ubuntu.com
Tue May 29 17:27:39 UTC 2012

Dear Developers,
   Just a reminder to get your blueprints set into the appropriate
priority and approved for Quantal before Thursday 5/31[1]. We'll be
resetting the trend lines for this release right after the
FeatureDefinitionFreeze.

   Blueprints should have all Work Items, in the new "Work Items"
section, rather than in the Whiteboard section for this release [2].
Also, in order to show up properly on status.ubuntu.com,  blueprints
must be marked as approved, have an importance set and targetted to the
release.

   If anyone needs help setting up a topic to track cross team
activities, please ping me before 2100 UTC on Wednesday 5/30.

   Thank you for your help getting the Quantal planning figured out
before we start doing our milestone releases.  :)

Kate.
on behalf of the Ubuntu Release Team

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureDefinitionFreeze
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BlueprintSpec#Blueprint_Work_Items