Patch pilot report 2012-03-27
daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 27 12:01:48 UTC 2012
here's what I got through in my shift today:
Merge fonts-nanum-coding(2.0-4) from Debian unstable(main) (pad.lv/965929)
- Noted that this wasn't technically a merge, but a sync + an added
patch. Performed the sync and asked for some more justification of
the patch and to get it forwarded to Debian.
XPS file format not supported (pad.lv/375038)
- Noticed that libgxps is in universe, asked for MIR process to be
followed, unsubscribed sponsors for now.
FFE: Wallch 3.01 (pad.lv/964451)
[precise] kupfer does not launch (pad.lv/921829)
- fixed a few problems in the patch, uploaded.
- added a few comments about the patch and suggested to forward it
upstream instead. Asked for it to be rejected.
more debian/control issues (pad.lv/960713)
diskstats plugin: error "Byte order is not compatible" (pad.lv/872217)
- made a few modifications (use patch system, etc.), uploaded.
- noticed a missing hunk and asked for the patch system to be used
Sync ebook-speaker 2.0-2 (universe) from Debian sid (main) (pad.lv/966082)
- asked for it to be set as merged.
Segmentation Fault in nv50_screen_fence_update (pad.lv/955410)
- talked to the X team about it, it was fixed in precise already.
- asked for it to be forwarded upstream - it doesn't make sense for us
to fix a typo ourselves. Asked for it to be rejected.
bzr smart server protocol dissector (pad.lv/907033)
- unsubscribed the sponsors team, based on jelmer's feedback.
Have a great day,
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to
More information about the ubuntu-devel