Request for help to sync the OpenNebula package from Debian

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Thu Mar 15 11:17:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm an upstream developer of OpenNebula.org. I have worked with Damien
Raude-Morvan in building a Debian package [1]. I would like to perform a
sync request to bring the package from debian.

I'm involved in the following launchpad groups:
https://launchpad.net/~pkg-opennebula-devel
https://launchpad.net/~opennebula-ubuntu

I would like to request help from someone who can guide/help me through the
process of performing the sync and to co-maintain the package with me. I
believe there's still some work to be done in the package, since it's
working for Debian, but we need to adapt it to Ubuntu.

Thanks

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/opennebula.html

Regards,
Jaime