Google Summer of Code 2012 announced

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 5 06:57:20 UTC 2012

Hello everybody,

On 06.02.2012 11:11, Daniel Holbach wrote:
>  * February 27 19:00 UTC:
>    Mentoring organizations can begin submitting applications to Google.
>  * March 9 23:00 UTC
>    Mentoring organization application deadline.
>
> Please help filling out our application. This is important.
>
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GoogleSoC2012

a number of proposals were added and a few bullet points filled out. We
have until the end of the week to complete it and send it off.

Has anyone seriously considered to be contact for Ubuntu as a mentoring
organisation? (As I said in an earlier mail: I can't make it this time.)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to