Releasing Alphas and Betas without "freezing"

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at
Thu Jun 21 19:20:58 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 3:12 PM, Michael Casadevall
<mcasadevall at> wrote:
> It has come to my attention that my emails in this thread have sounded
> somewhat accusatory towards both members of Canonical and Ubuntu.
> This was not my intent, and I apologize the way I may have came
> across, and hope that any party who was offended may find it in their
> hearts to forgive me.
> As such, I shall recluse myself from this discussion for now.

I find that to be an extremely saddening outcome. I for one found your
contributions to this discussion both constructive and clarifying.

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

   Ubuntu Developer <>
   Debian Maintainer