Minutes from the 12.04.1 team meeting (Thursday 14th of June)
stgraber at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 20 14:25:01 UTC 2012
The second 12.04.1 team meeting took place at 14:00 UTC on Thursday the
14th of June 2012.
- stgraber (chair)
- The L3 team is busy working on multiarching a set of desktop
libraries, all of these are now targeted to precise and milestoned for
12.04.1. Most of them should make it for 12.04.1, 3 of these may get
Full 12.04.1 bug list can be found at:
- We briefly discussed having a custom report for 12.04.1 showing us
bugs that have patches/branches linked to them and are fixed in the dev
release as these are easy SRU target. arges will be working on that.
Team status updates:
- L3/SEG are working on getting a list of needed SRUs and are actively
working on the multi-arch SRUs.
- QA: Running image and upgrade testing, investigating a universe
- Desktop: Pushed gnome updates and working on desktop SRUs.
- Server: Worked on their SRU report, added 12.04.1 to the server team
meeting agenda, working on the openstack SRUs and other server related SRUs.
- Foundations: Investigating what filesystem related packages should be
SRUed, will likely be a mix of SRUs and backports. Also been helping
getting the number of SRUs pending verification down by doing regular
testing of >7 days packages.
- Release manager: Grouped all the 12.04.1 blueprint together
working on improving SRU workflow.
- arges: to work on a 12.04.1 bug report, showing targeted bugs and
information on status in development release, patches attached and
- xnox: to liase with ballons, gema and jibel w.r.t. fs/storage testing
Full meeting logs are available here:
The next meeting will be on Thursday the 28th of June at 14:00 UTC
(#ubuntu-meeting on freenode).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 900 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the ubuntu-devel