[ubuntu/quantal] jquery 1.7.2+debian-1ubuntu1 (Accepted)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 4 16:14:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 04.06.2012 18:01, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Monday, June 04, 2012 05:26:49 PM Daniel Holbach wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> On 04.06.2012 17:11, Micah Gersten wrote:
>>> Why are we diverging from Debian here?  There is no bug or reason given
>>> for this in the changelog.
>>
>> Because uglify is not in main, but yui-compressor is.
>
> That's exactly the sort of rationale that ought to go in debian/changelog so
> it's clear what should be done for the next merge.

As I had talked to Yolanda before doing the merge "Back to
yui-compressor instead of uglify" was clear to me, but I can see how
it's not for everybody else who was not around at the time.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to