What are you doing next Friday?

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Mon Feb 27 17:54:48 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 06:30:15PM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 27.02.2012 18:13, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > How about we omit them from the sponsor overview until that's sorted
> > out?  Might save sponsors some head scratching time (I know I wasted a
> > good half our or so trying to figure out what to do with these, before
> > realizing none were really in an easily sponsorable state.)
>
> you mean omit them as in "programmatically blacklisting" them?

Right, just not displaying those items on the sponsoring overview page.

Basically the items all need forwarded upstream and/or wrapped up in
debian packaging properly.  I'd only display them if the item includes
debdiff (or has a branch merge proposal that includes a debian/changelog
entry, if that can be detected).  Needless to say, the add_quickless
procedures should be amended to include a packaging step (for which I'm
sure you know of a suitable doc.)

Bryce