What are you doing next Friday?

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Feb 27 17:12:16 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 27.02.2012 18:06, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Perhaps you could highlight items >2 weeks in yellow, and >1 month red?

Thanks for the suggestion. I just filed

  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-sponsoring/+bug/942090

>> It'd be good to clear out the list soon again - it will give us all much
>> better visibility on what currently is still outstanding in terms of
>> good fixes and obviously the release better as well if fixes get in and
>> get tested before we release. :-)
>
> Has the list ever been cleared out?  Sometimes it feels like a
> neverending flood...

Neverending in this case is good: if we get good fixes we can merge
easily, that's good. If we have good contributors contributing over a
while, they can join the ranks and there's a number of good folks
contributing at the moment!

Last year in March and June we got pretty close to 0:

  http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring-stats/

Let's try to get it down like that again. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to