Ubuntu Algorithms Team

Janne Jokitalo astraljava at kapsi.fi
Sat Feb 11 11:26:08 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 11:21:04PM +0100, bdfhjk wrote:
> Hello,
> I’m going to create Ubuntu Algorithms Team, which will be responsible for:
<snip>
> * Detection of ‘bottlenecks’ at boot time and during run time of Ubuntu and
> coming up with ways to improve their
<snip>
> This would be done through:
<snip>
> * Internal training programmers in the field of algorithms and data
> structures (useful especially for beginners)
>
> Please write your comments.
> This team will be useful to you?
> Do you need training in algorithms?
> Will I find other people who also are interested in algorithms and will
> want to join with me to help community as member of the Ubuntu Algorithms
> Team?

Hi, I trimmed the stuff I didn't know that much about, but left what I
considered useful (either to me, or the distribution) or what I thought would be
beneficial to me. I admit I need lots of practice in this area, so I would be
very interested in this sort of thing.

So, o/ && +1 from /me.

--
Jaska (aka astraljava @ irc.freenode.net)