ALSA 1.0.25 in precise.

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 8 08:42:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Feb 08, 2012 at 07:16:51PM EST, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Hey folks,
> Just a heads up that I am in the process of getting ALSA 1.0.25 into precise. I am checking as thoroughly as I can to make sure I don't break anything, but if you find your audio is broken in the coming days, please let me know, particularly ARM folks.

In light of being reminded about our need for testing, I have put alsa-utils v1.0.25 into the Ubuntu Audio Dev PPA for precise, https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-audio-dev/+archive. Alsa-lib is already in precise since I jumped the gun a bit, so any issues you find can be filed in launchpad against alsa-lib. Please test alsa-utils, and file a bug in launchpad with your issue, noting the version of alsa-utils in the description.

Thanks

Luke