Proposal to drop Ubuntu alternate CDs for 12.10

Pranav pps.pranav at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 09:23:53 UTC 2012

it has happened to me some times that the alternate CD has saved my life ,
dunno what i will do without the latest version of ubuntu !!! , ive got a
dell XPS 15 latest one with good graphics and 8gb ram (meaning i dont need
to use alternate installer) and the normal installer fails to load in few
of the stable releases , this has happened to me in Ubnutu 11.04 , all m
fresh installions were alternate .....
Heights by great men were reached and kept
Were not attended by sudden flight,
But they, while their companions slept,
Were toiling upward in the night.
--------- Henry William Longfellow